3D Illustrator - Fixed Term Contract (m/f/d)
Pitch is the collaborative presentation platform for modern teams. With a focus on real-time collaboration, smart workflows, and intuitive design features, we make it fast and delightful for teams to create and deliver beautiful presentations. Our presentation and template galleries give everyone the ability to publish their own standout work, learn from one another, and find the creative spark for their next presentation. Tens of thousands of teams have made the switch to Pitch, including top brands like Intercom, Superhuman, and Notion. We’ve raised over $135 million to date, and have been recognized by FT-backed Sifted as Europe's Top B2B Soonicorn in 2022. And we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a talented and motivated 3D Illustrator to join our in-house brand design team on a fixed-term basis for up to six months. Your responsibilities will include modelling and animating high-quality 3D assets that will be used in brand assets, marketing materials, and product designs. You will also play a key role in helping the Pitch brand continue to grow and evolve.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for all things 3D and you are excited about the opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and discerning team, we would love to hear from you.
What you'll get to do:
- Create high-quality illustrations and animations to be used in brand assets, marketing materials, and product design that are consistent with Pitch’s current visual brand language.
- Play a leading role in continuing to develop Pitch’s visual language, with a focus on 3D assets.
- Take ownership of your own projects while working closely with other members of the brand team to support creative briefs.
And you have the following skills and experience:
- You have a strong creative portfolio of 3D design work and have a minimum of 5 years of experience working as a 3D Illustrator, animator, or in a related role.
- You are proficient in 3D modelling and animation software such as Cinema 4D, render engines like Octane or Redshift, with expertise in character design and modelling, including rigging and cloth simulation.
- You are comfortable adapting your approach to fit existing brand guidelines and illustration styles.
- You keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in 3D modelling and animation and possess solid knowledge of industry trends and best practices.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and get energy from working as part of an in-house creative team, contributing to team routines and processes, and giving and receiving feedback.
- You are comfortable working autonomously, planning projects end-to-end, and managing deadlines effectively.
It's a bonus, but not a must, if you also have:
- Experience in 2D animation, motion graphics or video editing
- Experience in graphic design and illustration.
- Experience working with WebGL or Unity.
- Experience working for an in-house team.
Curious what it's like to work at Pitch? Find out more about how Pitch operates as a remote-first company through using powerful collaboration tools and dogfooding our own products!
Pitch was founded in Berlin, but as a remote-first company, our team works together from all over the world. With that mindset, we're building an inclusive workplace that invites diverse perspectives, and values talent from diverse personal and professional backgrounds. For more specifics on how we honour our commitment to diversity in our hiring process, check out our Recruiting D&I Pledge.
Sounds like a good fit? Join us on our mission to enable every team's best thinking - we look forward to hearing from you!
Not quite sure whether that's a role for you? No problem! If you can't find any open role that caught your eye, but are interested in working at Pitch, you can always submit your resume here. We will follow up as soon as we open up a position that matches your skillset and aspirations!
Something looks off?