GRID’s mission is to empower people to do extraordinary things with numbers and data.
Are you interested in working for GRID but don't see an open role that matches your skills or experience? We're always open to hearing from talented people and you never know what might be on the horizon for us. Send an application our way! We review them regularly and if a suitable opportunity is available, a member of our team will reach out to you.
We are looking for a motivated individuals to join our team. Being the expert you are, we believe you can help us create a better product and help us better serve our customers. You will collaborate closely with other team members and experts in their field.
- Be part of a highly passionate team working on a grand mission.
Be in an environment where input and feedback is valued, communication is respectful and every team member is important.
- Make an impact - helping shape and build a new product.
- Help build and shape the culture at GRID.
GRID is a productivity tool that empowers business professionals to do extraordinary things with data and numbers. GRID helps people who need to present and securely share important spreadsheet data to transform their spreadsheets into beautiful, interactive documents that change the way we see data. GRID streamlines workflow, saves time, and supports informed decision-making – ensuring a delightful, visually dynamic experience in sharing data narratives and analyses.
GRID is the new face of spreadsheets. Learn more at www.grid.is and find out why NEA led a 12M investment in our Series A funding round.
As a GRID employee you are eligible for a sports supplement, you can participate in the Travel & Commute program where you are rewarded for use of alternative means of travel to a private car. We also offer a few other perks and benefits such as a mobile phone service agreement and internet to your home. But the crown jewel is our kitchen. We have a wonderful chef that never ceases to amaze us.
What to expect during the recruitment process:
Eligible candidates will have a chance to meet with a number of people for a deeper understanding of the company and the role:
- Meet with the person responsible for recruiting for the role, who will explain the ins and outs of the job at hand and tell you about the company.
- Meet with Thorsteinn and Orn for a culture interview. They will walk you through the culture at GRID and together you will dig into how you might fit from the cultural perspective
- Meet with members of the team being recruited into and Hjalmar our CEO to talk through some of your work and how you approached it.
We are deeply focused on building an inclusive culture and a diverse team, so we encourage people of different backgrounds and from all walks of life to apply.