Ground Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
AnySignal is a startup whose mission is to usher in the next generation of RF products and services. For the most demanding space and defense missions, AnySignal provides a flexible platform with world-class performance that is easy to deploy, monitor, purchase, and upgrade.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds that cover cloud computing to artificial intelligence, communications and sensing, embedded systems, and much more.
We are seeking a versatile Ground Segment Software Engineer to join our team. This role is central to our mission, focusing on building robust ground segment software for space communications. You will play a pivotal role in managing and developing GNURadio modules, orchestrating flowgraphs, and deploying cloud-based software solutions.
- Manage and deploy containerized services for ground segment operations in the cloud and at the edge.
- Maintain GNURadio modules for satellite communication and data downlinking.
- Implement and maintain cloud-deployed software systems.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to integrate RF technologies with cloud platforms.
- Contribute to the instrumentation and optimization of satellite communication flowgraphs.
- Ensure reliability and efficiency of ground segment software in alignment with mission-critical objectives.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in C++, Python, and Go (desirable).
- Proficient in developing and debugging software for Linux environments.
- Experience with cloud platforms and software deployment in cloud environments.
- Some familiarity with RF technologies and GNURadio.
- Prior experience in satellite communication systems or aerospace sector is a plus.
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and embedded systems.
AnySignal values and fosters an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel respected, supported and able to participate. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, veterans, people who identify as LGBTQIA2S+ and others who may contribute to diversification in our environment.
Should you have a need for accommodation, AnySignal will endeavor to meet your accommodation needs. At any stage of the recruitment and selection process you may make your needs for accommodation known through contacting our team, in confidence, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to provide equal access to all applicants with disabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us about accommodations.