Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
AnySignal is a startup whose mission is to usher in the next generation of RF products and services. For the most demanding space and defense missions, AnySignal provides a flexible platform with world-class performance that is easy to deploy, monitor, purchase, and upgrade.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds that cover cloud computing to artificial intelligence, communications and sensing, embedded systems, and much more.
We are seeking a skilled and detail-oriented Electrical Hardware Technician to join our team in the aerospace industry. As an Electrical Hardware Technician, you will play a crucial role in the development, testing, and maintenance of electrical circuits and systems used in aerospace applications. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct thorough testing and troubleshooting of electrical hardware components and systems to ensure their reliability, safety, and compliance with industry standards.
- Read, interpret, and work from released schematics and drawings as well as from uncontrolled documentation. Interpret design intent and provide feedback to engineering to complete documentation
- Perform validation and testing of various electronic components using equipment such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, and test racks
- Perform integration on a full system suite of electronics to include on-vehicle, ground segment, and launch mount applications. Additionally, document the results in a clear, precise, and complete manner
- Mechanically assemble complex electro-mechanical assemblies, high quality wire harnesses, test racks, junction boxes, and associated components involving hand soldering and component fabrication
- Monitor and control vehicle stage software to aid in avionics checkout procedures
- Assist engineering in the development of avionics build, design, and systems processes to include developing planning for interim dispositions to streamline instrumentation troubleshooting and standard repair procedures
- Self-monitor work progress and achieve on time delivery of all work
- 3+ years of experience manufacturing wire harnesses or electro-mechanical sub-assemblies
- 2+ years of experience using electronics equipment (e.g. DMMs, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, power supplies, DAQs, etc.)
- Experience in aerospace, aviation, military, or other high-reliability industry
- Skill in operating and manipulating machinery and various hand and power tools requiring manual dexterity
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments
- Basic Soldering Capability, soldering fine pitch components is a plus
- Prior or current IPC-A-620, NASA 8739-4, J-STD-001 certifications
- Basic knowledge of electronics theory and principles
- Experience drafting or modeling in a 3D environment
- Experience using schematic capture applications
- Experience with Atlassian tools including Confluence and JIRA
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail with outstanding work efficiency and accuracy
We are also open to part time or contracting work as well, so please apply if you're interested in that sort of engagement.
In order to comply with the space technology export rules of the U.S. Government, such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), it is necessary to be a U.S. citizen, a lawful U.S. permanent resident, a protected individual as specified by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or possess eligibility to secure the necessary authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. For additional information on ITAR, please seek further details.
AnySignal values and fosters an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel respected, supported and able to participate. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, veterans, people who identify as LGBTQIA2S+ and others who may contribute to diversification in our environment.
Should you have a need for accommodation, AnySignal will endeavor to meet your accommodation needs. At any stage of the recruitment and selection process you may make your needs for accommodation known through contacting our team, in confidence, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to provide equal access to all applicants with disabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us about accommodations.