Embedded Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2023
AnySignal is a startup whose mission is to usher in the next generation of RF products and services. For the most demanding space and defense missions, AnySignal provides a flexible platform with world-class performance that is easy to deploy, monitor, purchase, and upgrade.
Our team has a diverse range of backgrounds that cover cloud computing to artificial intelligence, communications and sensing, embedded systems, and much more.
AnySignal is working on a suite of products for space missions. We are looking for someone with very strong embedded C++ and C experience who can work across the stack. Software you work on will be deployed to flight computers, groundstations, cloud environments, and embedded Linux boxes.
You will develop modern, cutting edge-systems for:
- simulating testing vehicle software, network performance, and R&D projects
- implementing networking solutions for data transfer among satellites, groundstations, and users
- frequent, reliable software deployment, testing, and data analysis in a continuous integration and release to heterogenous deploy targets both terrestrially and in flight
Characteristics we're looking for include:
- experience developing C++/C software for Linux-based systems, including processors and microcontrollers (MPSoC, ARM, PowerPC, x86, etc.)
- proficiency in networking protocols (TCP, UDP, etc.)
- experience with Linux kernel development
- C++ expertise in high-performance systems
We are also open to part time or contracting work as well, so please apply if you're interested in that sort of engagement.
In order to comply with the space technology export rules of the U.S. Government, such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), it is necessary to be a U.S. citizen, a lawful U.S. permanent resident, a protected individual as specified by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or possess eligibility to secure the necessary authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. For additional information on ITAR, please seek further details.
AnySignal values and fosters an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel respected, supported and able to participate. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, veterans, people who identify as LGBTQIA2S+ and others who may contribute to diversification in our environment.
Should you have a need for accommodation, AnySignal will endeavor to meet your accommodation needs. At any stage of the recruitment and selection process you may make your needs for accommodation known through contacting our team, in confidence, by email to: email@example.com. We aim to provide equal access to all applicants with disabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us about accommodations.